Re: RFS: sslh (updated package)
- To: Guillaume Delacour <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-mentors <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: RFS: sslh (updated package)
- From: Paul Tagliamonte <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:18:11 -0500
- Message-id: <AANLkTim+jt6mhCVxcc2PrN+RFrU9=9B+32MQtb5KXDC4@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <1292277602.21922.72.camel@gui-desktop>
- References: <1292277602.21922.72.camel@gui-desktop>
2010/12/13 Guillaume Delacour <email@example.com>:
> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sslh/sslh_1.7a-3.dsc
I'm not a DD, and I can't upload, but here are some notes ( mostly nit-picks )
Might want to consider using DEP5 and DEP3
You should consider breaking up the Depends in the control to newline
after 80 chars
One lintian issue on the deb:
P: sslh: no-upstream-changelog
I'm not sure if this is just because I compiled it on Ubuntu, or if
it's actually an issue. I'll dig into it later if no one responds
telling me I'm wrong ( a bit short on time right now )
I get why you do it, but this is interesting in init :)
# Do NOT "set -e"
You can use a patch to put the file where it should be ( and not keep
it in the debdir ).
There is a lot of odd stuff going on, but it looks OK at first glance.
Like I said, I'll look more at it later unless someone else gets there
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.
#define sizeof(x) rand()