Re: RFS: sslh (updated package)

2010/12/13 Guillaume Delacour <gui@iroqwa.org>:
> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sslh/sslh_1.7a-3.dsc

Howdy,

I'm not a DD, and I can't upload, but here are some notes ( mostly nit-picks )

Might want to consider using DEP5 and DEP3

You should consider breaking up the Depends in the control to newline
after 80 chars

One lintian issue on the deb:

P: sslh: no-upstream-changelog

I'm not sure if this is just because I compiled it on Ubuntu, or if
it's actually an issue. I'll dig into it later if no one responds
telling me I'm wrong ( a bit short on time right now )

I get why you do it, but this is interesting in init :)

# Do NOT "set -e"

You can use a patch to put the file where it should be ( and not keep
it in the debdir ).

There is a lot of odd stuff going on, but it looks OK at first glance.
Like I said, I'll look more at it later unless someone else gets there
first :)

Cheers!
Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq