Re: RFS: blankon (updated package)

Hello Etienne

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Etienne Millon <etienne.millon@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you Etienne and Peter, FYI codename for blankon icon is monde.
>> i've uploaded again this package to mentors
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/blankon/blankon_2.0-2.dsc
>
> Hello,
>
> Your package builds but produces an "almost-empty" binary package :
>
>  ./
>  ./usr/
>  ./usr/share/
>  ./usr/share/icons/
>  ./usr/share/icons/monde/
>  ./usr/share/doc/
>  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/
>  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/copyright
>  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/changelog.Debian.gz
>  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/readme

already fixed now, and already submit to mentors
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/blankon/blankon_2.0-3.dsc

> The tool you'll want to fix that is probably dh_install, this time.
>
> There are also several lintian warnings (the last one is related to
> the above problem) :
>
>  I: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
>  P: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: no-homepage-field
>  P: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
>  W: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: copyright-without-copyright-notice
>  P: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: no-upstream-changelog
>  I: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/icons/monde/

I trying to running lintian -d for latest upload and i got lintian clear

Thanks for your review
--

https://launchpad.net/~udienz

"How can i get lost, if i have no where to go"
   -- Metallica from Unforgiven III