Re: .changes files without source packages

Thanks again for everyone's help on this!

For now I'll try generating the changes file by script as we are
building the deb packages through the OpenEmbedded build system and it
handles the actual packaging for us. In the future I'll look at
getting it to build these packages the right way so that they can be
policy compliant, even though we don't plan to ever get them added to
the Debian archive.