Re: RFS: aspell-id ; second try

Mahyuddin Susanto wrote:

> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aspell-id/aspell-id_1.2-0-4.dsc

Some seeming typos.

 - 1.2-0-1: a "based on such-and-such documentation" placeholder[1]
   seems to have survived rather than being replaced by a useful
   pointer
 - 1.2-0-2: s/Translations is/Translations are/
 - 1.2-0-3:
    . "Confirmed and tested in Ubuntu": what was confirmed?  Based on
      searching packages.ubuntu.com it does not seem that this was
      included in the Ubuntu archive.
    . s/Vcvs-Git/Vcs-Git/?
 - 1.2-0-4:
    . "Vcs-Browser to gitweb rather than raw repository": apparently
      this change was dropped?
    . "Remove quilt from built-time": not sure what this means.  Maybe
      that quilt was removed from the Build-Depends list.
    . "Adding Provides filed, Acked by Brian Nelson": might be clearer
      to say "as explained by Brian Nelson" or something.
    . s/lisence/license/?
    . s/follow/follows/
    . I would prefer if the changelog said "Apply patches from
	Jonathan Nieder" or something similar rather than implying I
	committed the changes directly.  The patches were only suggested
	improvements; I do not want to be held responsible for the
      result. :)

It seems the latest changes were not pushed to the git repo.

Most of these are not of huge technical importance but it feels
sloppy.  Did you proofread before uploading?

Thanks for your perseverance.
Jonathan

[1] http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/such-and-such