Re: RFS: taskcoach - useful task manager - new - python app

Hi Alejandro,

[...]
> Done, I have fixed and included all suggestions. The package is
> up-to-date in my git repository and mentors. Thanks you.

As it seems there has been little response to your RFS after Raphael's initial
comments you might want to start working with the Python Apps Packaging team
instead. Most probably there are several people available who are well
acquainted with Python apps and can readily review your package. Please see

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam

for further information.

Best regards,
Michael