Re: RFS: gpick

Hi Elías,

2010/12/4 Elías Alejandro <ealmdz@gmail.com>:

It looks pretty good, just some minor comments:

 - Please remove debian/docs, the file it is supposed to install
contains no useful information. Further, it isn't even being
installed; since it's called "copyright", it is being overwritten by
debian/copyright.

 - You include a debian/manpages file, but then you manually install
it in debian/rules.

 - You don't need to include libc6 and quilt [0] in the dependencies.

 - About the long description: you've got two spaces in "mix them to
get". There's no need for it to mention what language the application
is written in (this information is already visible from the
dependencies, plus it could be expressed using debtags). Maybe you
could also elaborate a bit more on the features it provides.

 - This is no way required, but have you considered using the
machine-readable format [1] for debian/copyright?

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/DebSrc3.0#Doesa3.0.28quilt.29sourcepackageneedtobuild-dependonquilt.3F
[1] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/

I'd be happy to upload if you fix these issues.

Regards,

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3