Re: RFS: aspell-id

Brian Nelson wrote:

> Yes, aspell dictionary packages should Provides: aspell-dictionary.  The
> dictionary packaging otherwise looks OK with a very quick glance.

Thanks for checking.

I suppose [1] is where dictionary packaging is explained?  Based on
aspell/NEWS.Debian.gz, it seems my (already limited) current knowledge
is somewhat out of date.  Unfortunately a quick search through
dsdt-policy for "Provide" or "provide" does not seem to provide clear
answers.

[1] /usr/share/doc/dictionaries-common-dev/dsdt-policy.txt.gz