RFS: aspell-id

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "aspell-id".

* Package name    : aspell-id
  Version         : 0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Benitius Brevoort <benitius at tiscali it>
* URL             : ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/id
* License         : gpl
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
aspell-id  - Indonesian (id) dictionary for GNU aspell

The upload would fix these bugs: 604557

My motivation for maintaining this package is: learning packaging from
debian mentors packaging localization

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aspell-id/aspell-id_0.1-2.dsc

Kind regards