Subject: RFS: python-pygene
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-pygene".
* Package name : python-pygene
Version : 0.2.1-1
Upstream Author : David McNab <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.freenet.org.nz/python/pygene/
* License : GPL2
Section : python
It builds these binary packages:
python-pygene - simple python genetic algorithms/programming library
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 592962
My motivation for maintaining this package is: because I like Python,
genetic algorithms and I want to contribute to Debian in general.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-pygene
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-pygene/python-pygene_0.2.1-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.