Re: RFS: webhoneypot

Hi Christian,

Christian Pohl wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "webhoneypot".
>
> * Package name    : webhoneypot
>   Version         : 0.1.123
>   Upstream Author : Johannes Ulrich <jullrich_at_sans_dot_edu>
> * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/webhoneypot/
> * License         : GPL-2
>   Section         : web
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> webhoneypot - DShield Web Honeypot Project
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 595907

I didn't look at your package yet, but lintian reports a few issues that
you should definitely fix:

  I: webhoneypot source: missing-debian-source-format
  P: webhoneypot source: direct-changes-in-diff-but-no-patch-system apache/webhoneypot and 5 more
  I: webhoneypot source: no-complete-debconf-translation
  I: webhoneypot source: debian-watch-file-is-missing
  W: webhoneypot source: non-native-package-with-native-version
  W: webhoneypot source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends webhoneypot
  W: webhoneypot source: dh-clean-k-is-deprecated
  W: webhoneypot source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.0 (current is 3.9.1)

You can get a detailed description of these messages by running:

  lintian -iI --pedantic webhoneypot_0.1.123.dsc

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht