RFS: webhoneypot

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "webhoneypot".

* Package name    : webhoneypot
  Version         : 0.1.123
  Upstream Author : Johannes Ulrich <jullrich_at_sans_dot_edu>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/webhoneypot/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
webhoneypot - DShield Web Honeypot Project

The upload would fix these bugs: 595907

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

I contributed to the development of the webhoneypot by writing
documentation and also packaging the alpha-release to a debian package.
As I use Debian a lot and I would like to help Debian. So my first thought
was to build a not-only-for-testing-package for the webhoneypot.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/webhoneypot/webhoneypot_0.1.123.dsc

Kind regards