Re: RFS: libmatheval (updated package)

* Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com> [101109 18:15]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.7-2
> of my package "libmatheval".

As this is clearly not targeted at squeeze (you did almost repackaged
it, it seems), this should not go to unstable but to experimental.

> - integer truncation in fortran interface on 64 bit (forwarded upstream)

It would be nice if you could add some information about that to the
patch you included.

Also please take a look at debian/copyright. It does not even list the
same copyright holder as the source files.

(incomplete list of issues, I not even got so far as to looking at the actual
package).

	Bernhard R. Link