Re: RFS: 9menu (updated package)
I did take a look at your package. Some comments:
· debian/changelog: There is a space missing in the last line.
I am a bit confused, I don't understand this
· debian/compat: You build-depend on debhelper 7, but use compat
level 5. Is that intentional?
- dh_auto_clean will run $(MAKE) clean for you.
- No need to remove stamp-build as you don't create it.
- You use override_* targets to pass arguments to debhelper tools,
except for dh_install which uses debian/install. You might want to use
only one style.
- Is the chmod in the clean target necessary?
· debian/watch: The comments in the first lines should be removed as
they don't really apply here.
· debian/control: I don't think the Homepage field is helpful for end
users. There is no additional information, only release tarballs.
I reuploaded my package to mentors, please check out:
Linux user: #477840
Debian 6.0 Squeeze