Re: RFS: gtk2-engines-equinox

Hi Hadret,

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 11:47:38PM +0200, Hadret wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gtk2-engines-equinox".

FWIW, I'm interested in these packages as I'm using self-made packages
on my systems already. I must admit, though, that packaging them isn't
what I had in mind. Did you ever contact the GNOME guys on how you could
proceed more easily? If they like the idea, I won't step in the way.

Regarding your packages: First of, the archive doesn't accept lzma
(yet), so bzip2 or gzip compression is needed. Then you might check what
Niels already suggested about equinox-themes, i.e. the use of variables
in debian/control and the licensing issues.

I certainly like seeing your effort here.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de
: :'  :  Debian Developer                                 www.debian.org