Re: RFS: c2html (updated package) [Highlight C sources for WWW presentation]

Hi Asheesh,

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 07:26:44PM -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2010, Mònica wrote:
>
> >Dear mentors,
> >
> >I am looking for a sponsor for a new version 0.9.6-3
> >of the package "c2html".
>
> Hi Mònica,
>
> Thanks for doing this! The best place to find people who are
> interested in maintenance on orphaned packages is the QA Team.

Thanks for redirecting Monica to -qa. QA uploads can imo be CCed to -qa
in general. I hope I don't get hit by someone on that list now. :)

> http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org is supposed to explain what
> they do, but really http://qa.debian.org/ explains better.

It's a wiki, you know? ;)

Seriously, I appreciate the work you're doing here!

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de
: :'  :  Debian Developer                                 www.debian.org