Re: RFS: disco

Hi David,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:26 AM, David Bremner <bremner@unb.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:13:43 +0200, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
>
>> While I am not a python/erlang/etc. packager, I did a small review of
>> your package. It is quite possible that I missed some issues that a
>> second reviewer will find (particularly if said review knows anything
>> about packaging python or erlang).
>
> Please double check your package for embedded libraries. I saw what
> looked like libjs-jquery. You should (almost always) ensure your binary
> packages are not using the embedded version.  See
>
>    http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-embeddedfiles
>
> for more information.

As I see, there is only one copy of jquery library
master/www/js/jquery-1.2.1.js which is removed and linked in
debian/rules. Another copy which in disco-doc package as a result of
python-sphinx work is also removed and linked. If there is another
copy that I missed, could you point it out?

Thanks for getting interested in this package,
Janoš Guljaš