Re: RFS: cppcheck, new upstream version 1.45

Reijo Tomperi <aggro80@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> New upstream version was released, so I made a new Debian package of it.
>
> I'm again looking for a sponsor for it.

Hi!

    Your package looks fine to me (as far as I have checked). Are you
aware of the freeze for Debian's squeeze release? Do you want this to
indeed go to unstable right now? Putting into experimental would be
another option.

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?