RFS: matrixssl

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "matrixssl".

* Package name    : matrixssl
  Version         : 3.1.2-2
  Upstream Author : PeerSec Networks, Inc. support@peersec.com
* URL             : http://www.matrixssl.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libmatrixssl3.1 - small SSL library optimized for embedded systems
libmatrixssl3.1-dev - small SSL library optimized for embedded systems (development fil
libmatrixssl3.1-doc - small SSL library optimized for embedded systems (documentation)

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

I started to write a code that needs version 3.1 of matrixssl but the
current version at debian it's 1.8.8 which it's too hard to use.
Also, I saw that the current maintainer was asking for someone to adopt
the package here: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=544057

This it's my second post to the list, I hope that it doesn't disturb
anyone else, but I took all the previous advice and start again.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/matrixssl/matrixssl_3.1.2-2.dsc

Kind regards
 Jonathan Gonzalez V.