Doubts in Sigar packaging
I'm trying again to package a library called SIGAR  because it's a
requirement in a free software help to develop called InVesalius .
During this trying some doubts occurred:
* The Source is in git . I'm not using the last stable version
because I wasn't able to compile it. What's the policy to version
packages from git? I'm using this way:
after git is the commit version I'm using.
* This library contains a bunch if bindings, one of them is java. These
java bindings is compiled using ant. The compilations generates a bunch
of .class and .jar files, and there isn't a make install. What is the
best way to put those files in the right directories? To use the cp or
mv command? And the right directories I think  is this
Thanks to all!
PS. We need some help in translations  too.
 - http://support.hyperic.com/display/SIGAR/Home
 - http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius
 - http://github.com/hyperic/sigar
 - http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/java-policy/x104.html
 - http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/invesalius/