Re: RFS: compactheader (updated package)

Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:

> On Sep 03 2010, Williams Orellana wrote:
> > xul-ext-compactheader - Icedove extension to reduce header size to
> > on or two lines
>
> * The short description has a typo "onE or two lines".

It's also misleading to say “reduce header size”. The size of the header
is unchanged; what is changed is how the existing header is *displayed*.

I recommend this synopsis text:

    Icedove extension to display message header compactly

> * Another thing to think about: I like the way to avoid copies of
>   licenses of common packages (e.g., the MPL-1.1), but I am not sure if
>   refering to other package's files (aside from /usr/share/common-licences)
>   is allowed.

Right. Policy §12.5 is quite clear about this: the full copyright
license terms for the whole work must be reproduced in the ‘copyright’
file, and the cases where one can refer to an existing license text
elsewhere are strictly delimited.

--
 \            “Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it |
  `\                 correct, not tried it.” —Donald Knuth, 1977-03-29 |