RFS: xinput-calibrator

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xinput-calibrator".

* Package name    : xinput-calibrator
  Version         : 0.7.0-1
  Upstream Author : Tias Guns <tias@ulyssis.org>
* License         : MIT/X11
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
xinput-calibrator - A generic touchscreen calibration program for X.Org

 xinput_calibrator is a program for calibrating your touchscreen, when
 using the X Window System.
 It currently features:
  - a minimalist and intuitive GUI
  - automatic mis-click detection
  - works for any standard Xorg touchscreen driver (uses XInput)
  - can output the calibration in xorg.conf, FDI and udev format
  - can dynamically recalibrate the evdev driver
  - and more

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
There currently is no workable touchscreen calibrator in debian, and I'm the lead developer of xinput_calibrator.

xinput_calibrator was created to fill the gap of touchscreen calibration software. Previously there were some calibrators for some specific drivers (e.g. evtouch), and they have been abandonned for years. (see http://tias.ulyssis.org/calibration/ for an overview).

xinput_calibrator is generic by using plain X11 libraries, and follows advances in the generic 'evdev' driver (e.g. dynamic recalibration).

More history on the project:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/xinput_calibrator

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xinput-calibrator/xinput-calibrator_0.7.0-1.dsc
- ITP #592073

I would be glad if someone verified and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Tias Guns