Re: RFS: libaosd (updated package)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:40:18 +0300, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:

"Eugene Paskevich" <eugene@raptor.kiev.ua> writes:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided if
"debian/aosd-cat/usr/bin/aosd_cat" were not uselessly linked against it
(they use none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided if
"debian/libaosd-text2/usr/lib/libaosd-text.so.2.0.0" were not uselessly
linked against it (they use none of its symbols).

I would not worry about fixing this.  I think trying to fix it is more
trouble than it's worth, and since this library won't add any new library
dependencies to your package, it's really just aesthetic.

Thank you.

The updated package has been uploaded to m.d.n.

--
Eugene Paskevich             |   *==)-----------   |     Plug me into
eugene@raptor.kiev.ua        |   -----------(==*   |      The Matrix