RFS: libaosd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2.6-1
of the package "libaosd".

It builds these binary packages:
aosd-cat   - an on screen display tool which uses libaosd
libaosd-dev - atheme.org's on screen display library - main dev
libaosd-text-dev - atheme.org's on screen display library - text dev
libaosd-text2 - atheme.org's on screen display library - text layout
libaosd2   - atheme.org's on screen display library - main

The upload would fix these bugs: 555078

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libaosd/libaosd_0.2.6-1.dsc

Kind regards,
 Eugene Paskevich