Re: RFS: cba
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cba".
> * Package name : cba
> Version : 0.3.6-1
> Upstream Author : pierrot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * URL : http://cbeam.sourceforge.net
> * License : gpl
> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
I can sponsor it for you but could you change a few things.
* Since you contacted Debian Science mailing list, could you follow the
policy  ?
In particular, maintainers, uploaders, use the debian science VCS
* could you extend the title and the description (and format it better)
* There are two lintian errors:
E: cba_0.3.6-1_i386.changes: bad-distribution-in-changes-file sid
E: cba: copyright-contains-dh_make-todo-boilerplate
and an easy warning:
W: cba: menu-item-creates-new-section
* are you sure libwxgtk2.8-dev is a mandatory dependency of cba ?
* even if it is not required, would you mind change this tag:
Maintainer: pierrot le fou <email@example.com>
(forget my comment if it is your actual name)
- RFS: cba
- From: pierrot <firstname.lastname@example.org>