Re: RFS: sunpinyin - Simplified Chinese Input Method from SUN

Liang Guo wrote:
>>> I've re-uploaded my package to mentors.d.n,
>>> - dget
>>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sunpinyin/sunpinyin_2.0.2~git20100627-1.dsc
>>>
>>> For this package will be uploaded to experimental distribution, would you like
>>> check it in a unstable environment ?
>>>
>> Under what environment did you test it? Does your package include the
>> DBUS module? And SCIM?
>>
> I test it in my debian unstable box with ibus front end, This package
> includes only sunpinyin runtime library.
> scim frontend is not working with current version sunpinyin
>
> I'm working on ibus-sunpinyin, xsunpinyin and open-gram-data(maybe
> renamed to sunpinyin-data). But they are not good enough.

Hi,

Your package compiles under SID, but not under Lenny, it's breaking
when the shlibs depends is being calculated. Can you have a look and
see what's happening?

I'm currently installing X on a qemu VM to test your package in SID.
>> I'll test it soon myself (only if you tell me it has at least dbus or
>> scim module included and working though, as otherwise I wont know how to
>> test...).
>>
> Would you like try ibus ? maybe you'll like it.

I would love that your package supports both! :)

Thomas