Re: RFS: sunpinyin - Simplified Chinese Input Method from SUN

Liang Guo wrote:
> LI Daobing said he would like sponsor next time, would you like continue to
> sponsor this time?

Yes!

> I've re-uploaded my package to mentors.d.n,
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sunpinyin/sunpinyin_2.0.2~git20100627-1.dsc
>
> For this package will be uploaded to experimental distribution, would you like
> check it in a unstable environment ?

Under what environment did you test it? Does your package include the
DBUS module? And SCIM?

I'll test it soon myself (only if you tell me it has at least dbus or
scim module included and working though, as otherwise I wont know how to
test...).

Thomas