Re: Packages with DMUA but no DM (was: Re: RFS: mpg321 (updated package with AudioScrobbler support))

Le Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 09:45:25PM -0500, Raphael Geissert a écrit :>

> I wonder if there should be a list of packages with DMUA but no DM
> Uploader[s] or Maintainer.

Hi Raphaël,

in the Debian Med packaging team, we set the DMUA field to ‘yes’ in all of our
packages, and regulate upload rights through the Uploaders field. So at least
some of our packages would be in this list without being problematic.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team