Re: RFS: mpt-status - get RAID status out of mpt (and other) HW RAID controllers

Hi Stefan,

> Dear Mentors,
>
> i would love to see someone could have a look at my recently
> uploaded package to mentors ftp-server and sponsor the upload for me
> please. I just adopted the package. The package had a few lintian
> errors, warnings and informations. all is clean now. i also included
> closed one bug and working on others as i got the required hardware
> for it.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mpt-status

(we can continue this in private if you prefer)

I have not actually reviewed your package but would at least be interested in
having someone maintain it. Could you give me some information about your future
plans with this package and other Debian activities? I'd just like to make sure
I sponsor something that gets orphaned again soon.

Thanks a lot,
Michael