RFS: mpt-status - get RAID status out of mpt (and other) HW RAID controllers

Dear Mentors,

i would love to see someone could have a look at my recently
uploaded package to mentors ftp-server and sponsor the upload for me
please. I just adopted the package. The package had a few lintian
errors, warnings and informations. all is clean now. i also included
closed one bug and working on others as i got the required hardware
for it.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mpt-status

Thank you very much in advance

I'm not subscribed to the list so please put me on CC.
--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34