Lintian thinks a Non-Debian Native package is Debian Native

Hey Mentors,

My maintainer ( on Fluxbox ) is on vacation. I'm an Uploader.

My package is whining that it's debian native, when Fluxbox is
maintained outside of Debian.

This cropped up after there were dfsg changes, but this is not why (
Lintian whines that we have a dfsg on a native package, as it should )

I'd love to get the package lintian clean again before he gets back.
Can anyone shed light on this[1] ?

I'm pretty sure it's a small mistake on my part.

( Yes I know about .git, yes, I know how to fix that one ;) )

Thanks, Mentors!
-Paul

[1]: http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/unera@debian.org.html#fluxbox

--