Re: RFS: zathura

Hi,

On 05/22/2010 07:30 AM, René Mayorga wrote:
> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 04:47:24PM +0100, André Pereira wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>  I did not check further since the package also Fails to build.

I've just build a package of a more recent version of zathura which
doesn't fail to build (I checked that with a fresh pbuilder setup).
Since I'd love to see zathura in Debian, I'd like to help André to fix
the build dependencies of his package or upload it myself if everyone is
okay with that.

Regards,
--
Sebastian Ramacher