Re: RFS: dokuwiki (updated package)

Hi Tanguy,

I noticed two things :
- a warning : unused substitution variable ${perl:Depends}
- an unused string in debconf template : dokuwiki/wiki/failpass

Theses warnings are reported by lintian but it's certainly not valuable because lintian currently only understand shell script.

Why do you use a perl script for config ? Is it for historical reasons ?

Nicolas