Overriding upstream build system

Hi all,
   I'm trying to release the new gsoap libraries as dynamic libraries,
as I know I need to release a -dev package with the static libraries
and I'm not able to patch the autotools files used by gsoap but I
know how to get the desired result using cmake may I provide a
CMakelist.txt as a patch and use cmake to build my package?

TIA
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.