Re: RFS: NMU goocanvas (updated package)

On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 09:57:53AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> You might want ping the maintainer directly and to report them as MIA
> if they do not respond:

He's been pinged on several occasions on #521722[1]. Ubuntu has
had new upstream version for nearly a year.

I'll ping him again directly and wait two weeks, but I assumed this is
what the 10-day delayed queue was for - to give the maintainer a last
chance to respond before the NMU is uploaded.

Regards

Jeff

[1]http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=521722