Re: RFS: hivex

I've uploaded 1.2.2-1 to mentors. This version is based on the new
upstream release that incorporates various changes to fix issues
discovered during Debian packaging.

This version still contains my packaging tracking notes in debian/. If
this version is considered ready I'll remove those notes and upload a
final 1.2.2-2 ready for the archive.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hivex/hivex_1.2.2-1.dsc

Summary of actions for this iteration:

  * ACTION: Add quilt "debian/patches/series" with current patch listed.
  * ACTION: Added project mailing-list posting URL to patch according to DEP-3.
  * ACTION: Add *.lintian-overrides for binary packages.
  * ACTION: Run "automake" to update various Makefile.in.
  * ACTION: Moved hivex man-page to libhivex-dev.
  * ACTION: removed some ${shlibs:Depends} to quiet build warnings.
  * PENDING: Reported RPATH issue to project mailing-list.
     UPDATE: upstream accept this is a bug but not sure how to fix as yet.
     UPDATE: fixed upstream.
  * PENDING: man-page spelling errors reported to project mailing-list.
     UPDATE: upstream applied corrected spelling.
  * PENDING: Reported internal/foreign exported symbols issue to project mailing-list.
     UPDATE: upstream accepted this and will correct.
  * PENDING: Asked on project mailing list about hivexsh dependency on libncurses.
     UPDATE: upstream has offered a patch for testing which resolves this.
  * PENDING: Asked on debian-perl mailing list about correct naming of libhivex-perl.
    UPDATE: Binary package name *should* be libwin-hivex-perl. Changed.
  * TODO: wait for upstream to release new tarball incorporating accepted fixes and rebuild
          with new version number.
    UPDATE: New upstream release 1.2.2
  * TODO: remove build-depend on chrpath and "debian/rules" statement after upstream publish new release.
    UPDATE: Done.