RFS: NMU for foomatic-db-engine RC #533452 - FTBFS: Could not run "foomatic-combo-xml"/"foomatic-perl-data"!

Hi mentors,

I prepared an NMU for foomatic-db-engine's RC: #533452.

The dsc's there:

http://alioth.debian.org/~odyx-guest/debian/unstable/foomatic-db-
engine_4.0-20090509-2.1.dsc

There is also a built version there:

http://alioth.debian.org/~odyx-guest/debian/unstable/foomatic-db-
engine_4.0-20090509-2.1_amd64.changes

It'd be great if someone could upload this.

Chris> I'm still interested in co-maintaining this package with you.

Cheers, OdyX

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian Maintainer (DM).
CH-1020 Renens