Re: RFS: windowlab (updated package)

On 19 April 2010 15:35, Mats Erik Andersson
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> wrote:

>           Pinging, interval one week, due to lack of response after
>           rebuilding the submitted packaging.

Hi, I'm quickly reviewing this.

I haven't read the previous discussions about the copyright file in
windowlab (can you link me to them if they're relevant?)

It looks like the license of the code from Blender does not explicitly
grant a right to modification, which would make it non-DFSG-free.  Can
you tell me whether this code is actually under Blender's license
(i.e. GPL-2+), in which case that should be noted as such in
windowlab's debian/copyright?

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>