RFS: mygui

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mygui".

* Package name    : mygui
  Version         : 3.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : George Evmenov <altren@list.ru>
* URL             : http://my-gui.sf.net/
* License         : LGPL, MIT/X
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libmyguiengine-dev - Library for creating GUIs for games and 3D applications
libmyguiengine-doc - Library for creating GUIs for games and 3D applications (API docu
libmyguiengine3 - Library for creating GUIs for games and 3D applications
libmyguiengine3-dbg - debugging symbols for mygui

The upload would fix these bugs: 578690

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I'm working on a 3D game and I need a GUI for that. After an accurate research
I found MyGUI the best among free GUI implementations. As I'm going
to distribute the game via packages too, I really need this package as a dependency.
Apart from me other projects in need of GUI for their 3D engine will for sure
benefit from this package.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mygui/mygui_3.0.1-1.dsc

Please CC me in your answer as I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.

Kind regards
 Ihor Kaharlichenko