Re: RFS: xf86-input-tslib
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 04/19/10 18:17, Hector Oron wrote:
> I write you because I wonder if you keep packaging history pre-version 0.0.4-3.
> It would be nice to include it in the repository. If you still keep
> some bits arround, please let us know.
I have no local backup.
0.0.4-1 and 0.0.4-2 are only changes for requests of Neil Williams.
He prefers version-bump during mentoring.
The history is:
1. I uploaded 0.0.4-1 to mentors.debian.net and submitted an RFS
2. Neil pointed out something have to be fixed
3. I uploaded 0.0.4-2 to mentors.debian.net
4. Neil pointed out other things have to be fixed
5. I uploaded 0.0.4-3 to mentors.debian.net
6. Neil uploaded it to dak.
I think 0.0.4-4, 0.0.5-2, and 0.0.5-5 are due to the same reason.
There are some other releases that is not in the snapshot ,
but I am not sure / can not clearly remember if they are all due to the
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----