Re: RFS: checkinstall (new upstream)

On 18/04/10 23:14, Charles Plessy wrote:
Le Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:16:25PM +0200, Jan Hauke Rahm a écrit :
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 04:28:13PM -0400, Felipe Sateler wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.6.2-1
of my package "checkinstall". As per the comments
of Charles Plessy[1], I have set the DM-Upload-Allowed
field in debian/control.

The package looks quite good from a first glance. I would probably
upload it but I don't feel comfortable doing so with DMUA as I have
never sponsored a package of yours before. Putting Charles in CC, maybe
he wants to pick up on it since he's the one suggesting it in the first
place.

Dear all,

sorry for not having the time to answer faster.

Felipe has been maintaining checkinstall since 2006 and I do not see any
problem that would suggest that each of his uploads still needs to be reviewed.
I am ready to sponsor a change of the DM-Upload-Allowed if Felipe would like.

No need to worry, thanks for the offer. I don't think an upload just to set the DMUA flag is warranted. Should I need to do an upload, I will set the flag again.

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler