Re: RFS: easymp3gain (updated package), fixes RC bug

Am 13.04.2010 23:22, schrieb Russ Allbery:
Matthias Klumpp<matthias@nlinux.org>  writes:

I re-uploaded the package to DM again:
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/easymp3gain/easymp3gain_0.5.0-3.dsc

(Removed type-error in patch and CDBS include for quilt)

The zlib-bug might get fixed with the new Lazarus major&  FPC minor
release, which enables FPC's completely new and much more intelligent
resource-management. I'll forward a message abou this bug to the FPC
developer mailing list to get some feedback about this bug.

I built this package in an i386 sid chroot and don't see any embedded-zlib
tag from Lintian.

windlord:~/tmp>  lintian *.deb
I: easymp3gain-gtk: unused-override embedded-zlib
N:
N:    Lintian discovered an unused override entry in its database. Please
N:    remove it from the overrides file if it is not needed anymore.
N:
N:    Severity: wishlist, Certainty: certain

Maybe it just happens on amd64?

If Lintian is triggering on this package, I think it's a false positive,
but I can't reproduce any problems from Lintian.  I don't see any recent
changes to Lintian in this area either.  How are people getting a Lintian
error on this package?

Okay, after all this confusion (mostly from my side with the zlib thing) I have rechecked the package and uploaded it, thanks!