Re: RFS: easymp3gain (updated package), fixes RC bug

> Hi,
>
> +Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7), cdbs, quilt, fpc (>= 2.4.0), lcl
> (>=0.9.28.2), lcl-gtk2
> - You don't need to depend on quilt anymore if you are using 3.0 (quilt)
>
> There is also an lintian error, which can not be overwritten and would
> reject it from the repository:
> E: easymp3gain-gtk: embedded-zlib ./usr/bin/easymp3gain
>
> this is a must fix!
Hi!
Unfortunately the embedded-zlib-bug cannot be fixed at time. It's very
strange that this behavior suddenly appears on this package too. All other
packages which use the LCL/FPC at time simply override this error. (Info at
bug #472304)
I included the override in easymp3gain too and removed the quilt-dependency
since it is the default patching system now. (But now I get a lintian
warning about missing quilt dependency now...)
I also included an explanation for the lintian-override.
Hope this helps!
Greetings
  Matthias