Re: RFS: easymp3gain (updated package), fixes RC bug

>> Hi!
>> Unfortunately the embedded-zlib-bug cannot be fixed at time. It's very
>> strange that this behavior suddenly appears on this package too. All
>> other
>> packages which use the LCL/FPC at time simply override this error. (Info
>> at
>> bug #472304)
>> I included the override in easymp3gain too and removed the
>> quilt-dependency
>
> This doesn't work, have a look at the Re: embedded-zlib and fpc thread on
> this ML with the messages from today.

I already did:
>>> E: easymp3gain-gtk: embedded-zlib ./usr/bin/easymp3gain
>> @ftp-masters: was the removal of embedded-zlib from the list of tags
that
>> can be overridden just temporary (because of the klibc incident)?
>Yes it was temporary and its already back.

I guess this means the error _can_ be overriden again, as - for example -
the Lazarus package does, which has been updates e few days ago. Or did I
get something wrong?
The bug should have been fixed in FPC 2.4.0, but it seems it is not. I'll
track that bug and look for a way to work around it, but at time it would
be good to update the easyMp3Gain version to make it compile again.
As soon as Lazarus reaches testing, the package will FTBFS on squeeze too.
Cheers
  Matthias