RFS: mbuffer (updated package, DMUA candidate)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20100327-1
of my package "mbuffer".  This is a new upstream release
with several Debian packaging updates (see below for
the full changelog entry).

Also, I'd be grateful if a kind mentor would set
the DM-Upload-Allowed flag before uploading :)

There is a single binary package:
mbuffer    - tool for buffering data streams

It has been tested with lintian, pbuilder, and piuparts.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mbuffer/mbuffer_20100327-1.dsc

JFYI, here's the latest changelog entry:

mbuffer (20100327-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
    - remove the 07-manpage patch, integrated upstream
    - update the copyright years for mbuffer.c
  * Use the debhelper plugin provided by autotools-dev-20100122.1 to
    refresh the config.sub and config.guess files.
  * Bring the copyright file up to DEP 5 rev. 135:
    - move the author's name and e-mail to the top-level Maintainer field
    - also remove the Author field from the debian/* section
  * Bump the year in my debian/* copyright notice.
  * Just set LDFLAGS instead of overriding debhelper's auto_configure.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:53:50 +0300

Thanks in advance for your time!

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13