RFS: deejayd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.10.0-1
of my package "deejayd".

It builds these binary packages:
deejayd    - Network controllable media player daemon
deejayd-client - Client library and command line tool to access the
deejayd server
deejayd-gstreamer - Deejayd GStreamer backend
deejayd-webui - Web interface for deejayd
deejayd-webui-extension - Deejayd web user interface Iceweasel extension
deejayd-xine - Deejayd XINE backend

The upload would fix these bugs: 575118

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/deejayd/deejayd_0.10.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me and to address
any issues you would find with the package.

Kind regards
 Alexandre Rossi