RFS: libquvi (required for the last version of cclive)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libquvi".

* Package name    : libquvi
  Version         : 0.1.4-1
  Upstream Author : Toni Gundogdu <legatvs@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/quvi/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libquvi-dev - library for parsing video download links (development package)
libquvi-doc - library for parsing video download links (documentation package)
libquvi0   - library for parsing video download links (runtime libraries)
quvi       - command line tool for parsing video download links

The upload would fix these bugs: 575888

My motivation for maintaining this package is: [fill in].

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libquvi/libquvi_0.1.4-1.dsc

Also, the package can be found in http://github.com/mogaal/libquvi

Kind regards