Re: Advice needed on splitting a package

Okay, so I've narrowed things down a bit, converted from CDBS to
debhelper as per the general sentiment, and my progress can be seen in
the python-modules repo[1].

Building the package results in the correct debs for the extensions (ie.
anything with a .install file). But debhelper doesn't install the core
module files — I end up with a rabbitvcs-core deb containing only the docs.

It doesn't do this if I remove all the other packages (from the control
file and their .install files) — the resulting rabbitvcs-core deb
contains everything I expect.

How do I tell debhelper to do the right thing when there are multiple
targets?

— Jason

[1]
https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/packages/rabbitvcs/?root=python-modules