Request a Sponsor for Typus Pocus

Hello!

Follow these instructions [0] (wanted to register my request also in
[1] but it seems that that address is not valid any more), I'm sending
this mail to request a Sponsor for Typus Pocus [2].

Typus Pocus is a game about a magician that needs to cast spells
typing them to go through his particular adventure. It was created
during the seven days of PyWeek 3, international competition that this
game won.

It's written in Python, using mainly the pygame library. The license is GPLv2.

I just packaged it for Debian, in the Launchpad site you can download
the .tar.gz and/or the .deb files (or check the whole source code),
and I'm in the point where don't have any lintian warning, :).

So, please tell me which next steps should I do for a mentor to gentle
take care of this package and be uploaded to Debian.

Thanks you very much, regards!

[0] http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html
[1] http://sponsors.debian.net/
[2] https://edge.launchpad.net/typuspocus