Re: Use of DM-Upload-Allowed field

On 21.03.2010 00:20, Darren Salt wrote:
I demand that Sandro Tosi may or may not have written...

[snip]
the DMUA flag should be set by the sponsor (or by the sponsoree after a
request for the sponsor),

At the request of the sponsor, surely.

I think this is realy [tm] from sponsor to sponsor. I like it, if the maintainer sets the flag, gives me the dsc and then I can still decide (accept/reject) his decision.

In my opinion it is bad to modify (also little flags like them) in uploads for maintainers, but I know, that other DDs handle this also in another way.

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,