Re: RFS: docbook-slides-demo (updated package)

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Mathieu Malaterre
> <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> - Why the repackaging? All you do is to move the only existing directory
>>> from the tarball into its own tarball? Please don't do this (see the
>>> Debian reject FAQ). This will also solve the next comment:
> (...)
>>
>> Isn't it suggested to GZIP=-9 somewhere in the documentation ?
>
> Yes, when you need to repackage the tarball (remove some non-free
> files, etc), it's good to use the maximum compression. Otherwise, you
> just use the original file (even if it was compressed with "-1").

I see.
I updated both docbook-slides & docbook-slides-demo on mentors to use
dh 7 minimal & get-orig-source now points to uscan+watch.

Could someone please review both.

Ref:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=docbook-slides
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=docbook-slides-demo